Tax and Estate Planning
Tax Planning includes planning of income, expenses and investments in a tax efficient manner to gain maximum benefit of prevailing tax laws. One should consider the following while planning for tax.
- Current usage of all available tax benefits – Optimal or Sub Optimal
- Ways in which tax liability can be reduced and increase tax –adjusted returns on investments.
- Changes in the tax laws that may affect cash flows, investments and savings.
- Effect of Capital gains on investments.
- Tax Liability for the previous year.
- Ways to avoid just the year-end tax saving and do strategic tax planning.
Contact us for expert Tax Planning.
error: Content is protected !!